Quel est bon aujourd'hui ?
- THIGHS OF EMERALD -- Dice of young rooster, envelopped in a leaf of bay fresh.
Soon to be a motion picture starring Will Ferrell.
- LAAB SALMON -- Tartar of salmon to the spice and Thai grasses. Subtle with a lot of characters.
Like an Ibsen play.
- HOMOK PATHONG -- Surprising blown chicken stuffed to the shrimp and roasted in a leaf of banana growing.
You think the chicken was surprising… wait til you see the banana.
- HOMOK PLA -- Salmon to Thai grasses and green lemon, some flickers leaf of banana growing. We can prepare it roasted or to the vapor according to your choice.
But the vapor has way less fat.
- ELEGANTES OF MANORA -- Beautiful shrimp in a soft yellow curry and pricking. A typical dish of the Muslim South.
Assalamu Alaikum, y’all.
- CHICKEN TO THE CASHEW WALNUTS -- Presented in a half fresh pineapple. Corn dwarfs and as early as of pineapple, as pretty as refined.
As mother always said: “A girl should be as pretty and refined as a corn dwarf.”
- COCONUT HUT -- of Phuket, beef to the green curry, served in a coconut walnut fresh, accompanied noodles to the vapor.
“Beef to the green curry” is the new “Word to the mother.”
- SOM TAM -- Papaya green in salad to the green lemon and to the dried shrimp. A specialty pricking to not to lack.
“Salad to the green lemon” is the new “Beef to the green curry.”
- SPAGHETTI KEE MAOW -- Vigorous jumped spaghetti to the seafood, garlic and fried basil.
I want to insert some kind of Electric Boogaloo reference, but it feels played out. So, instead, you get this. (Lameness 2)
- BLOW CHICKEN BLUE ELEPHANT -- Presented in a coupelle in leaf of banana growing. Blown cooks to the vapor and perfumed to the curry, coconut walnut and citronella.
Do we need to spell it out for you? This dish blows! But as a bonus, it keeps mosquitoes at bay.
- CHIANG RAY -- Of the extreme North. Sliced thinly of pork to the green pepper and Thai imported basils directly of Bangkok by airplane. A dish pricking without concession!!!
Which is, really, the only way to prick.
Star of the day. . .Naomi Barry